Monday, May 4

The Kendricks are here

Liz Daniel and Averil got here last night.
We are so happy!!
They came to stay with us for a couple of days. Dayvanee just loves Averil, almost as much as me. However, I don't think Averil is too fond of Dayvee right now.
All the screaming is probably hurts her little ears. I told Averil a kick in the face ought to do it.
She is so adorable. So little, teeny tiny, and helpless. I can't believe Dayvanee was ever that small and immobile. Now she is a little person with tons of personality and lots of attitude.
She got a little upset when she thought I had been holding Averil for too long. :)
We love the Kendricks so much. My heart is so happy they are with us. They are such an amazing family that is used by God in amazing ways. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.!!!!
Today we took them to Block 15 for lunch. SO GOOD!!! We all got yummy burgers.
Except Dayvee had some grilled cheese, and Averil had some milk and an ice cube.
Her face says she doesn't like it, but she couldn't stop licking it.
Dayvanee was so funny. She really liked our waitress. She was all smiles when she came to our table, and looked for her when she wasn't around. It was funny. She also kept stealing things out of her apron. Expecially the coasters.
She was also eating from the table like a dog. I have no idea where she learned this from. Probably her daddy, or I guess it could have been Daniel. Liz say's she's caught him a couple time, as I have Mike. :) lol
It was so cute though.
Liz made us an amazing dinner tonight. It was pasta and veggies with parmesan cheese and sausage. So GOOD!!! Way better than the burgers from lunch earlier. Now we are all sitting around watching Lord of the Rings. (Boys choice) Although Liz is pretty engrossed in it as well.
I love having such amazing friends.
We are just missing the Whites and the Cheathams to be complete.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all are having so much fun! You're pictures are priceless; I know Dayvers and Averil will love looking at them when they're older... WOW... you're MOMS!!! So awesome. LOVE YOU!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete