Saturday, May 2

Dayvanee turned ONE today

Happy Birthday Dayvaneee!!!
Dayvanee turned 1 year today. We woke her up by singing the "Happy Birthday" song. She was all smiles and started clapping with us. SO CUTE!
Mike made her tiny, little pancakes for breakfast. She loved them!
She made a sticky mess with them, but it was worth it when you saw the huge grin on her face.

She's always smiling the morning, which she gets from her dad. I'm only happy in the morning if I get to sleep in.
Anyway, after pancakes we went to the Corvallis Farmers Market. We got some fresh produce and Mike bought me some tulips. What a great husband.
Before we left we got some pad thai made with all organic veggies, and some kettle corn that was made right in front of us.
So YUMMY!!! I already can't wait to go next week.
Dayvanee liked it too.

Dayvanee spent the next 3 hours of her birthday napping. I was so amazed, she never sleeps that long in the middle of the day. It was nice because I got to work on her dresser. Which has become my new project. I'll post some pictures of it if I ever finish it.
When dayvee finally woke up she got to skype with Jared and Amanda in Ukraine. They were so happy to see her.
I think it turned out to be a pretty good birthday for her. I hope when she looks back at pictures she's grateful. She'll probably want her daddy to make her pancakes again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am SO glad we got to virtually be with you and Dayvers for her birthday! :) The three of you are such a beautiful family, and you make my heart overwhelmed with joy! - Amanda

    ReplyDelete